Gaming Tickets, Inc. was established on January 1, 2002 as a WBE in North Carolina. Originally called Lottery Impressions, Inc., the name was changed to more accurately reflect the business we are in. Lottery Impressions, Inc. was incorporated in February 1992, as a WBE, to serve the Lottery industry primarily in Michigan with business in New Jersey and New York.
In March of 1999 we were contacted by Sierra Design Group of Reno, Nevada to provide Thermal Slot Tickets for the Native American Casinos in Washington State. WE ARE THE PIONEERS IN THERMAL TITO/EZ-Pay GAMING TICKETS.
In April of 2001, we became the second approved supplier to IGT. We are approved by TransAct, FutureLogic & Nanoptix as well. We supply tickets directly to Bally, VGT, WMS Gaming, and Multi-Media Games regularly for further distribution to their customers. Today we are a Global company shipping billions of TITO Tickets, Players Club Cards, Hotel Keys, POS Rolls and many other Gaming Products.
William Ledford/COO & CFC has been serving the Lottery Industry for over 45 years. This allowed him to carry over that experience to the Slot Ticket Industry. Especially in the area of Thermal Tickets, Security Inks, Consecutive Control Numbers and detailed quality control of the product. In thirteen years of producing Billions of Tickets, we have had no major problems or reprints. The Lottery Industry and the Casino Industry are customer-oriented businesses and neither will function without tickets that perform flawlessly day in and day out.
- We can produce Tickets Comfortably on a 2-3 week turnaround, but have printed and shipped product in as little as 1-2 days.
- We offer warehousing options at our facility to print tickets in advance and ship on demand as needed or provide JIT deliveries with drop shipment scheduling.
- Having 2 manufacturing facilities provides us 100% back-up production capabilities.
- Our state-of-the-art digital perforation tester ensures our tickets always have the proper tear strength.
- Variable data printing using our ink jet imager to insert data on tickets such as instant ticket winners and consecutive numbering. A great opportunity for slot tournaments and other promotional gaming.
- Multiple images within a print run to advertise your Restaurants, Spas, Promotions, Events, etc. which is a fantastic Transactional Media solution.